Social Media Specialist
Tomato Digital is looking for a Social Media Specialist who lives and breathes everything TikTok, Instagram and Facebook. As the Social Media Specialist, you will apply your expertise in paid and organic social to help build the brand engagement, drive campaign performance, and generate leads across a variety of platforms. You will work closely with the marketing and growth team and execute strategic social campaigns to help achieve business objectives across the organisation.
We are seeking a dedicated and passionate team member to take ownership, create content, analyse, schedule and execute social media campaigns in line with our client; and who has strong communication skills, is super collaborative, and excited to take ownership of the social strategy and execution with support from the broader marketing team.
- 3+ Years experience managing social media channels
- Experience with paid and organic social media across other Social Platforms
- Experience with EDM/Campaign Management is a bonus
- Prior copywriting experience and skills is ideal
- Experience in reporting and delivering insights on client and customer interactions
- Strong analytical skills and experience using a variety of marketing platforms
- A collaborator, comfortable working closely with related teams
- Responsible for social postings across social handles (TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube..and more)
- Manage a variety of campaigns for all Social Media channels across global markets (including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok and more)
- Daily Community Management with a focus on identifying engagement opportunities for market
- Create, manage, and optimist paid marketing campaigns and develop broader strategies across social media channels
- Build the content calendar for all social media channels, schedule posts, notifications and community management
- Work with different areas of the business to build customer lifecycle marketing strategies across acquisition, conversion, and retention
- Own how social media plays into these more holistic strategies that span across EDM's, SMS, push notifications, loyalty strategy and Messenger etc
- Manage performance benchmarks with key stakeholders
- Manage daily account management responsibilities related to optimizing campaign performance across social media channels
- Attract and generate leads across a wide variety of Social Media Channels
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written
- Chinese speaking is priority
- If you would like to join the digital marketing revolution, please attach your resume with a cover letter that gives an overview of your experience for this role
Peringatan: Tomato Digital Indonesia tidak memungut biaya apapun dan tidak pernah meminta informasi bank calon pelamar secara langsung maupun melalui pihak ketiga selama tahap proses rekrutmen.