Digital Designer / Graphic Designer
We are looking for a graphic designer to support our illustration and design needs of various brands by joining our Creative Team. This position's primary duties include conceptualizing and producing creative content that matches the brand’s aesthetic and content strategy including company websites, campaign landing pages, brochures, demand generation assets, social media graphics, and other promotional artworks.
You will be working closely with the Marketing Team and Web Development team to design and produce interactive content. To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent visual design skills and be proficient in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
You will also need to have proficiency in Content Management Systems such as WordPress, Elementor, HubSpot, etc.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools
- Strong knowledge in UI/UX design
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles
- Strong understanding of optimizing images and multimedia for website speed and performance
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environment (WordPress, HubSpot, Elementor, etc.)
- Familiar at designing digital advertising materials and creative ideas
- Ability to clearly present design ideas and concepts for campaigns and projects
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Technically savvy and/or fast learner of technology
- Creative and open to generating and accepting new ideas
- Photography and videography knowledge is considered an advantage
- Work Hours: Monday to Friday (9:00 am to 6:00 pm). Hours are subject to change due to the pandemic.
- Understand creative directions and communication objective
- Undertake other ad-hoc design work as required
- Design, produce and manage interactive online content (Websites, landing pages, banners), email templates, social media, and promotional artworks, digital advertisements, digital event materials
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to ensure that all designs align with the brand image while also meeting usability requirements and website standards.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by superior
- Able to do video editing and creation of motion graphics for digital platforms is plus
- Intermediate communication skills in English is a priority
- Send your Cover Letter, CV, design and illustration portfolio or URL to us.
Peringatan: Tomato Digital Indonesia tidak memungut biaya apapun dan tidak pernah meminta informasi bank calon pelamar secara langsung maupun melalui pihak ketiga selama tahap proses rekrutmen.