Google Ads Specialist
We’re looking for the best Google Ads Specialist out there, with strong proven results across all Google Ads offerings in Shopping, Search, Display, and YouTube. Shopping is obviously a critical component for our clients, so extensive experience with large Shopping Data feeds and budgets will be a pre-requisite.
First and foremost, you’ll be a Highly Analytical & Data-Driven Thinker with Extreme Attention to Detail, able to identify bottlenecks in campaigns/accounts, troubleshoot and execute solutions that drive results to exceed our KPIs.
You’ll always have a client-first focus, always looking for ways to WOW them and striving to build the relationship and develop the strategies that will help further grow their business.
- 3+ years of Google Ads experience (managing PPC campaigns, Understanding concepts surrounding bid management, keyword research, ad copy generation & budget pacing
- Proven track record of exceptional Google Ads Results & Experience
- Exceptional Google Shopping, Google Display and/or YouTube results a big advantage
- Strong Excel/Google Sheets skills
- Excellent Productivity and Prioritization skills
- Elite communication skills - both written and verbal
- Team-oriented; professional and collaborative attitude.
- Highly organized and self-starting.
- Ability to successfully build professional relationships inside and outside of the organization.
- Diligent with a strong attention to detail and ability to solve problems.
- Team player with a strong focus on the client’s success
- Comfortable speaking to data and presenting results
- Experience with navigating Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager with a focus on reporting benefits of PPC
• Set-up & run Google Ads campaigns for a wide range of different businesses
• Identify opportunities on client websites to help them receive more business
• Collaborate with our customer experience team to build campaigns that are best aligned to our client’s business goals
• Help our clients get more from their marketing by reviewing and analysing campaign data to identify areas of improvement.
• Maintain website tracking for stuff like phone calls to the business and website form submissions (this helps us show the value of our advertising, keeping our clients well-informed and happy)
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written
- Chinese speaking is priority
- If you would like to join the digital marketing revolution, please attach your resume with a cover letter that gives an overview of your experience for this role
Peringatan: Tomato Digital Indonesia tidak memungut biaya apapun dan tidak pernah meminta informasi bank calon pelamar secara langsung maupun melalui pihak ketiga selama tahap proses rekrutmen.